Monday, December 3, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Zoom... Zoom...

Gyaagh!

Lots and lots of running around today, and the places I need to be are literally at opposite ends of the city. Granted, Milwaukee isn't a huge city, but it's big enough to be really annoying if you've got to do something dumb like drive from one end to the other.

On a Monday...

To make matters worse, the driving isn't even the worst part. I've also got to deal with The Stupids of Medical Paper Pushing, and that always has a way of sucking the life straight out of my forehead. Seriously, I think the employees who populate these lower levels of the health care system are actually brain sucking aliens who feed on the sanity of others.

Ugh! It's going to be a long afternoon.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/03/2007 10:48:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. try to enjoy your day!




    ~~Make it a Great day~~

    Sharon

    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate forms, paperwork, pain in the, um, forehead, stuff.  Rush hour really alters how long it takes to get from one side of my town to the other.  Thankfully, I don't work downtown (DC) regularly :)

    How big IS Milwaukee?

    ReplyDelete