Saturday, December 29, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] A Big Game...

So... Umm... I have to ask:

Does anyone think the Giants can beat the Patriots today?

I mean, I think just about anything is possible, but, well... We're talking about the Giants here (Sorry Dawn). The Giants have made a season out of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Personally, I hope the Giants do manage to win. I don't like the Patriots (sorry Cinzano). Randy Moss just makes my skin crawl, and Tommy Brady is just too shiny and pretty to be playing football.

The thing is, I am just so sick and tired of hearing about all this "perfect season" nonsense. Plus, Don Shula, and most of the '72 Dolphins belong out on a golf course instead of having to sit in front of a TV camera bantering on about the silly minutia of winning football games.

Ah well... I'm going to go wake up now. I need coffee. Then, I'm going to look at all this snow and swear a lot.

How's your Saturday going?

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/29/2007 09:30:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Brady is just too shiny and pretty to be playing football.


    Now I realize why I did not like Brady. Here I just thought he was cute.
    Have a great New Year, Bill

    ReplyDelete