Friday, December 7, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Statement... (I think)

Let's see, here....

First, I can easily tell that whatever dwindling vestiges of Remicade I had coursing through my genetic sludge keeping the aches and inflamation at bay have dwindled from my bloodstream faster than HGH in a Barry Bond's piss test.

In other words, I hurt. Badly.

Now, before you comment that it's important I get back on my infusions, please do me a favor and don't. Don't get me wrong. I really do appreciate your concern, and it does mean a great deal to me. However, it's frustrating when people tell me that I need to do something which I am already trying to do only to find myself unable to do it as a result of someone else's interference. Essentially, it's not entirely unlike grinding salt into an open wound while telling someone that they shouldn't be wounded in the first place.

Aside from that, I am really hopeful this issue will be resolved on Monday when my doctor returns from her vacation (she has a distinct knack for heading out of town right when things fall apart). I'm not exactly confident, but we'll see what happens. If anything, maybe we'll find some effective chemistry to help. Unfortunately, it's going to be a long weekend, and I really don't think I'll be posting here.

So, I hope you all have a good weekend. As always, please feel free to share your plans in the comments (unless, of course, you plan on robbing a bank because, you know, this is the internet, and well... I can't control who does and doesn't read this blog).

See ya Monday!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/07/2007 01:22:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. I think you need some beer brittle.  But, you know that.  May your pain not be TOO bad this weekend.
    The only thing I'm certain of this weekend is that sleep, and catching up on my sleep, ranks up there in the priority listing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good weekend!


    ~~Make it a Great day~~

    Sharon

    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better!
    My plans for this weekend.. I'm going to go around looking for cars with yellow tickets on them (a girl needs to shop!) lol

    Promise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan, I hope you feel better mate.
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete