Wednesday, December 19, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Mid-Week Madness...

Sorry about the previous blank post. Who knew that the combination of the "Ctrl" button and the letter "P" would lead to such chaos?

Let's see, now...

It's Wednesday, and so far it's shaping up to be a promising day of sorts. The big news is that, hopefully, sometime this afternoon, I will be able to trot over to my neighborhood pharmacy to pick up an epi-pen filled with Enbrel to make these insufferable aches vanish. Unfortunately, I've not gotten any yet, so, insofar as I'd like to say things are better, they really aren't.

Now, I'm a little shaky about giving myself a shot of anything because, not only have I never done such a thing, I'm also a glaring pussy who tends to whimper every time a sharp object is pointed in my general direction. Perhaps it would have helped if I'd hung out with the cutter-crowd in high-school?

But, soon... Oh... So... Soon... And, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

As for other news, well... It's 8:30-ish in the freakin' morning, people! Not much has happened yet. I mean, I did spill some coffee and tripped over the cat, but that's an all-too-common occurrence that I go through pretty much every morning so long as my deaf-cat and my obviously right-handed coffee maker still breathe.

However, that usual mess is how I know that I'm awake. After all, if a morning comes where there isn't coffee dribbled all over the countertop, and the cat isn't looking at me like Dude? WTF?!?, then I know I'm definitely dreaming.

Well, it's clearly time for me to go and try to wake myself up.

-DP



--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/19/2007 07:57:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment