Wednesday, December 19, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Rookies...


I mean, seriously, if you're going to burn evidence, you really need to do it outdoors in an out of the way place, and you need to burn small batches at a time.

Blazing up large amounts of whatever you're trying get rid of in one of America's historical landmarks is not the way to do it.
Fire hits building next door to White House

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Firefighters battled thick smoke and flames Wednesday inside the historic Eisenhower Executive Office Building, next door to the White House, which houses the vice president's ceremonial offices. (full story)

Man... I'd expect more professionalism and a quality evidence burn from America's spooks. Didn't we learn anything from Watergate?

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/19/2007 09:44:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. OMG, is the White House next? I agree, it was a test. Not probably, but definitely. It is George and the Elves gift to all who have helped attempt to cremate America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to play catch up with my alerts and have started at the top of the list......... Something tells me to start at the bottom next time!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several summers ago we had a lunitic walking around wearing a tin foil hat. I think he wasn't taking his medication.

    ReplyDelete