Saturday, December 29, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Just So's Ya Know...

Please understand, I am not under the impression that George Bush reads my blog. Whenever I address him directly, it's more of a rhetorical flourish than anything. It's a technique used to make opinions more personal by making them more direct as a result of choosing a very precise and particular target.

On the other hand, how cool would it be if George Bush not only read my blog, but kept one of his own like the president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

Folks, I believe that would be the most hilarious thing imaginable. I mean, it's not like he'd ever really have anything important to write about, and he'd probably be reduced to answering memes from those cliquey little kids on MySpace.

Man... Just imagining that cracks me up.

Anywho... To the proud member of the 25% Club who emailed me with some odd --yet very creatively spelled-- statements and accusations, I hope this clears things up, Chumley! Don't worry. I like you. I think it's cute how you defend your hero, and, in a way, I envy you for your view of the world.

Simple is good.


-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/29/2007 11:55:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. I certainly don't know Chumley", nor do I want to. People like him, who can actually support gb, are a good example what America is all about. We tolerate the insane among us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bush would never be able to write a post where we could understand it! He'd have to have his "people" write it.

    ReplyDelete