Saturday, December 1, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] You're Doing it Wrong!


Now, I'm going to say, this person's cat, although quite adorable, may very well be the most useless cat on the market.


I think that cat is actually afraid of that rat.

Now, I have kind of the same problem with DeafCat who is so uncoordinated that when she's trying to pounce on something, she has a tendency of leaping, head-first, straight into the wall in a direction roughly equal to 90-degrees from her intended target.

DogCat, on the other hand, would be like "Oh yeah, Mr. Rat? You getting all up into my grille with yo' shit? How would you like me to knock you around until your head falls off?" Because, that's what DogCat does. He plays with things until their heads fall off. It doesn't matter if it's toy mice, Barbi Dolls, or live birds. Apparently, once that nerve center is disconnected, it's just not fun anymore.

Now, as for unwanted mice, I had one once. DogCat caught sight of it scurrying across the floor, and what followed next could only be described as blood-spewing chaotic hell. I swear, it was as if DogCat caught the mouse stealing his money and sleeping with his woman. All I heard were screams and pieces of sheet metal being being ripped from the furnace in the basement. And, when all was finished, the walls of my basement steps looked like a scene out of CSI with arterial splatter pretty much everywhere. Indeed, if the cops has shown up then, I'd have been cuffed and hauled to the station house to answer questions about why I chose to paint my walls in the blood of dead rodents.

Anyway, as for this guy's cat, well... That's just wrong. Maybe they're friends? Maybe they're lovers? I'm not going to judge. But, one thing is certain: this is, most certainly, non cat-like behavior.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/01/2007 05:57:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to meet dogcat on a bad day.
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete