Friday, December 28, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Doors-Windows.... You Know the Rest.


Well, you know what they say, "When God closes a door, He opens a window," and though I don't believe in god in any way whatsoever, I suppose I can get behind and grok the general concept in terms of finding other avenues (or, in this case, objects of my madman's obsessions) which to pursue.

And, such is the case today with that unstoppable yin and yang of Hollywood. Jessica Alba falls off the market baby-first, and voila! Robin Wright and Sean Penn are getting a divorce.

So, Hello Jen-nee!

I know. I'm pathetic. But, I've had this thing for Robin Wright ever since The Princess Bride movie. Heck! I even envied Andre the Giant for being able to catch her when she threw herself out the window.

Of course, with my bad back, there's no way in hell I could catch her if she jumped out of a window. But, there's at least a pretty good chance that I'd be able to slow her down enough so that she won't get hurt too badly. A helmet would definitely help.

Unfortunately, other than that, I don't have a damn thing to offer.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/28/2007 09:25:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Most women prefer brains and humour over brawn anyday. Now I aint sayin you aint brawny, but you got the brains mate and a darn good sense of humour!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Brendan Frazier is not available! :-)

    ReplyDelete