Saturday, December 1, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Cool.


Yes. I'm still occasionally stumbling over the traffic cameras. I said it was addictive, and considering that I'm easily amused, well... that should explain that.

Anyway, this is probably the slickest traffic-cam picture I've ever seen. It's like aliens are descending upon the good people of Milwaukee.

Tomorrow morning, once this storm abates, I suppose my town will be overrun by Pod People, and that's really going to complicate the bloody hell out of everything.

Aside from that, the snow has turned into rain. Needless to say, it's a hell of a sloppy mess out there. Ick.

Anyway, no real reason for writing this. I just wanted to share the cool picture.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/01/2007 07:26:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. What's caused this picture Dan, it looks amazing?
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete