Tuesday, December 4, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Welcome to the Church of the Burning Stupid.

When I see the sort of stupid such as this displayed by Sherri Shepherd, I just want to bang my head upon my desk until the pretty stars show up and the pain goes away.



This woman is a high-priestess in the Church of the Burning Stupid. I mean, is she actually making the assertion that Christianity existed before Jesus?

Really. When it comes to this ditz, don't you just want to jingle some keys in front of her and ask her when babies were invented? I think that could easily lead to days, if not months, of the sort of pure fun one can only experience in a pit full of colorful plastic balls.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/04/2007 10:28:00 PM

1 comment: