Sunday, December 23, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] I Have a Request.

Hi again!

Now, it's been a while since I've posted any pictures with my entries, and though I usually like to illustrate my entries with something odd, I haven't lately, and I don't know why.

I suppose it's because I don't have any new pictures, and I've not taken any lately. So, if you've got some lying around, please feel free to email me one or two. Maybe I'll use them in an entry and write something silly about them. Just, you know, keep it clean.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/23/2007 02:31:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm, Dan, what kinda pics do you want?
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used a great one on an earlier entry. I think you'll love it. Email on the way.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one.  hehe

    ReplyDelete