Monday, December 24, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Welcome to the Eve...

Hey folks. It's Christmas Eve, and though some of you may be home drinking the monster eggnog your brother makes with lighter fluid, others of you may be standing atop the lethal slopes of the dreaded K2 like Lane Meyer getting set for a fast and painful descent into Christmas.

Obviously, I have no idea why the movie Better Off Dead is trapped inside my skull this morning. It just is.

Anyway, I'll be off cooking all day. I've decided to make a mountain of wings with all sorts of wicked-yummy dipping sauces for the holiday fest that is my brother's annual Christmas Eve bash.

So, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday time today, and if you've got children, good luck getting them to sleep before midnight.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/24/2007 10:21:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas mate and send over some of those wings, will ya?
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and yours Dan.

    B.

    ReplyDelete