Sunday, December 2, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Another Perk.


Awesome!

I just found another awesome thing that comes with living in Milwaukee.

We've got Stooge-A-Palooza on one of our local stations. It's two hours of of non-stop, Stooge-based, slapstick hootenanny, and it rules!

Do you have Stooge-A-Palooza where you live, dear reader?

Of course you don't. Do you know why?

Because hobos who live in the ghetto don't deserve to watch Stooge-A-Palooza. You'll just have to settle for never-ending Police Academy reruns and Joe Piscopo movies.

I'm sorry, but those are the rules.

By the way, I think I broke something in my head when I was out shoveling snow in the pouring rain! There is just something so unbelievably wrong about that, and no amount of heroin is going to help me make sense of it all.

Still... Thank goodness for two hours of Stooge-A-Palooza!

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/02/2007 01:15:00 PM

1 comment: