Wednesday, December 12, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] No Point in Living...

I just found out that Jessica Alba is pregnant!

How the hell did this happen?

Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem dating single mothers --especially famous ones. Unfortunately, from where I'm sitting, it looks like her relationship with whatever-the-hell-his-name-is has gotten a lot more serious.

What's he got that I haven't got?

I mean, aside from hair, a low-percentage of body fat, youth, money and smashing good looks?

I swear, if she gets married to this goon, I am going to turn into a cutter.

I guess I'll just have to find another smokin' hot celebrity to fixate on... Anyone got any suggestions?

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/12/2007 03:17:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment