Tuesday, December 25, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Merry Christmas!

I'm hoping everyone has a well and wonderful day today, and hopefully you will all find yourselves surrounded by those things which bring comfort to your world --be it your family, your friends, or your faith, whatever puts a smile on your face and makes this day a great one for you, I hope it finds its way to you.

As for me, it seems to be a hot mug of strong coffee, an electric blanket around my feet, and a Stargate marathon on the SciFi channel. In a couple of hours, the thundering horde of marauders that is my family will be spinning in and out of the door, but I am going to take this moment to relax and think about warm things on this frozen, winter morning.

Merry Christmas, friends.

-Dan

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/25/2007 10:52:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas mate. It's what we call Boxing day here now (26th) and it's still a national holiday. It's our version of Black friday too, except it's a Wednesday this time.
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope Santa was nice to you!

    ReplyDelete