Saturday, December 8, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] My Comment Policy...


This picture sums up my comment policy quite well.

Use it.

Rant.

Rail.

Scream if you've got to.

Just don't hold your tongues...

Say whatever is on your mind --good or bad or tin-foil-hat-wearing crazy.

You never know what may come of it, and you may even motivate me to write about something. And, trust me. That's a very good thing since I seem to spend a large chunk of my time sitting here staring at a blinking cursor on a blank screen waiting for my ADD to kick in and give me some ideas.

So, if you've got something to say, spit it out! It's a comfy, soapy soapbox upon which you can stand and voice whatever happens to be on your mind (or, you can always email me at dan@thedistractedmind.com if you're in a shy sort of mood).

Plus, if you don't like what you say, you do have the luxury of deleting it anytime you wish.

As for me deleting comments, I don't know. I haven't deleted any yet aside from the occasional spam. But, I suppose if someone is just being a dick for the sake of simply being a dick, I'll delete what they have to say.

I hope that clears things up.

(And yes. I'm looking at you Batbitch and Lakota Princess. You ladies ROCK mah woyld!)

-DP




--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 12/08/2007 09:57:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. Dan you always tell it as it is without the soap box mate. Ya need to come to speakers corner at Hyde Park London. You would love it.
    Gaz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't delete many comments , just the "dick ones"!  I think I got a spam one too, but have not gotten around to deleting it yet!
    I love comments too as long as they are not "dick" ones!~~Make it a Great day~~

    Sharon

    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/



    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the Gazker, let me know when you're coming to Hyde Park for a soapbox session. I'll buy you a drink afterwards.

    B.

    ReplyDelete