Saturday, April 5, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Today!

Hi there. It's sixty-plus degrees here today, and after this brutal, ass-kicking winter, I can't tell you how great it is to be outside lumbering around the yard, the park, the world, and all points in-between.

Anyway, I'll be out most all of the day, but I promise to get Today's Picture posted sometime later (probably in the evening once my friend The Sun calls it a day).

Trust me, if the weather sucks where you're at, not only do I wish I could share my weather with you, but days like these are worth keeping yourself alive for. So, put down the guns, untie the nooses (neece? Niece?), and just try to keep yourself sane until the sun beams upon your noggins.

Take care, and I'll catch you all when the darkness falls.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/05/2008 01:22:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. all is well here on this perimeter

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I think I am in for the day ... so you have all that fun for me ..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pissed...my stupid weatherchannel icon was not functioning & was saying it was only 42 when it was in the 60s! Ugh! I got out just to take the trash out about 7:30! But tomorrow it is suppose to be 66 so I will definitely work on my deck tomorrow & get everything ready...new lights...feeders for the birds etc. Which they are really returning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You leave your mitts off my niece!  ;)

    Glad you had fun.  It never got that high here this weekend, but that's alright.  It has and will again.

    ReplyDelete