Tuesday, April 29, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] And The Winner Is...

Daniel Auger came in and flat-out nailed the question about which character was represented in my brother's tattoo, and after looking at Daniel's blog, Welcome to My Nerditotium, it's really no surprise. It seems that Daniel collects old Commodore systems, and if you're anything like me, and you grew up with one of those quirky little computers way back in the days of Quantum Link and 5 1/4 inch floppies, you'll probably get a real nostalgic kick out of poking around there.

Anyway, the character is a Mechtron from the game M.U.L.E..

My brother and I learned the value of a stable economic portfolio from that game, I think. We also learned that gambling pays pretty well. It's always been one of my favorite games.

Well, I'd love to write more, but my digits are ablaze, and I've got doctor appointments this afternoon. So, it's going to be a long day.

So, to wrap this up, I'll say congrats to Daniel for being a genuine geek. I tip my hat to you sir.

By the way, do yourselves a favor and make sure you check out Daniel's MySpace page to listen to some of his tunes. They're really very good.

I'm off...

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/29/2008 07:25:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment