Tuesday, April 22, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Not an Iguana...

Here's a link to a story about a 69 year-old woman who happened to stumble upon an 8-foot alligator in her kitchen.

I love the fact how the woman, although obviously surprised, managed to keep pretty cool about the whole thing --especially when the 911 operator asked "are you sure it's not just an iguana?"

Of course, you know me, and you know how I'd respond to that: "Well, okay then nice-operator-lady, I just have an 8-foot iguana in my kitchen. How much bigger does it need to be before we call this an emergency?"

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/22/2008 12:48:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. LOL I loved that article.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd have thought, the woman living in Florida, that'd she'd be considered as knowing the difference between an iguana and an alligator.  

    ReplyDelete