Thursday, April 10, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Captions Away!

Well, April showers have left me mopping up the basement for much of the day. It honestly has not stopped raining since it started sometime last night, and it's been coming down pretty damn heavily.

Aside from that, the mail came, and I got all my deliveries, and, most surprisingly, no one was injured. I think that had something to do with no one really wanting to spend any more time out in the cold, demoralizing drizzle than they had to.

Nonetheless, I found this picture in the collection of mourning dove photos I bashed out, and it kind of made me laugh. So, please feel free the place some captions in the comments as to what these two birds are thinking or saying (or, you can swipe the picture (if you click on it, it will take you to a bigger one) and put some words in there ala LOLcats and post it on your blog and leave a link in the comments).

The one on the left really looks like he or she wants to say something.

Have fun! I'm off to collect nature and put it in a bucket.

Yay, mop!

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/10/2008 09:28:00 PM

5 comments:

  1. I am going now to post a caption-will be back with the link,LOL
    connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted mine.
    connie

    http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x77/ladyfink_photos/ANYWAY/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot the wrong addy pasted-tryagain---here's mine
    LOL
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialadyfink/Anyway...../entries/2008/04/11/caption-this............../1432

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, nah, the one on the left looks to me as if she's already had her say, as in a "Hmmmpppfffff" mood, and the one on the right is surprised by it, taken off guard at being called on something he does typically that she normally ignores, as in a "Whaattt?"  Then again, I could have the gender's mixed up here:)

    Don't have a hole in your bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon the one on the left has just tapped the other on the shoulder and is now trying to look nonchalant, as in: "What? Wasn't me!"

    B.

    ReplyDelete