Friday, April 18, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] The Rocks... They Be Angry!

Apparently, there was an earthquake somewhere around St. Louis, and from what I gather people in Milwaukee (where I am) felt a little wiggle as a result of it for a few seconds.

I didn't.

I was crashed.

However, my cell-phone was on the floor, and the cats were acting a little weird this morning. DogCat was on the window sill outside begging to get inside, and DeafCat was inside throwing herself at the door begging to get outside. Other than that, I've not noticed anything.

In other news, I am just freakin' screaming in pain this morning with all sorts of annoying, needling and stabbing aches in my fingers and toes, and it's really pissing me off. So, today may be a little slow around here.

As a result of that, I s'pose I'll take this time to ask you what it is you've all got planned for the wild and wicked weekend ahead? Is it spring in your neck of the planet?

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/18/2008 09:37:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Last I heard, the epicenter was near Evansville, Indiana. I had a comment Friday morning that asked if we were okay, and said that they felt the earthquake where they live in Tennessee. I thought, "Earthquake? What earthquake?" We were sleeping and never heard or felt a thing. (I did wake up a bit around that time, so maybe something got through to me.) A little later, my husband said he felt an aftershock while he was sitting at the table, but I was in the shower and didn't feel that, either. So I missed the whole dang thing!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete