Sunday, April 20, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Sunday's Picture...

I've decided that every Sunday, I'm going to post pictures of pretty things for all the dames out there (yeah. I'm also talking like a 1920's gangster for some reason. Don't ask).

So, dollfaces, point your peepers at this:

Daffodil

Ummm... Other than that, I'm drawing a blank on 1920's lingo (Hey! It's Sunday! I'm not good with brain things on Sundays). Nonetheless, I hope you like the photo.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/20/2008 10:55:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. Hi !!!!!!! Yes I'm a dame and I have to say that I like this shot of this flower it is quite pretty and I have to say that I like this one as well as I did the one that you took out in nature. I find that you have the eye of an artist. Do keep it coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attaboy, you're the bee's knees, you're the big cheese. Gimme a little hooch and everything'll be jake. I ain't no pushover, and I ain't no dumb Dora. I'm the real McCoy, and don't you forget it, ya big lug!

    I was busy with my camera today, too, and got a daffodil or two, along with some other pretty growing things. They're all up at my journal.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH...nice pic! Thanks, from one a da dames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... yeah, it is a good picture ... uh, sorry, don't have any 'Bowery Boys' lingo for you ..!

    ReplyDelete