Wednesday, April 2, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Tao in the Morning...

Here's your Wednesday Photographic Representation of Something of Interest.

In other words, it's your Picture O' The Day for April Two, Two-Thousand and Eight...

Coffee Maker Confucius

Yeah. I keep Confucius here on my coffee maker. It helps to wake me up.

Unfortunately, after looking at this picture, it would seem my little Chinese philosopher could use a bath. Confucius is dusty!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/02/2008 12:16:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. Confucius is old-he 'should' be dusty,LOL
    Nice-i like it
    connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. dusty is good mold is bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... you have a very interesting perspective ... I really enjoy looking through your 'lens' ..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He would probably be amazed he could still grow hair at this point!  or maybe not, as he is a pretty sharp guy.

    ReplyDelete