Friday, April 4, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Cute... And Terrifying!



I love this picture:

And no. I didn't take it. This person did, and it absolutely cracks me up in ways that I've not been cracked up.

Yes. It's somewhat serious, but the poor bastard trapped inside the triangular washing machine looks like an alien, and who knows? Maybe aliens actually like living in our washing machines. Perhaps he's just measuring the walls because he's got plans to hang some art. Maybe a Warhol and a couple of cheap Monet prints?

Gotta admit, though, this is one of the really funny warning labels out there.

Nonetheless, you people be careful out there if any of you are planning on doing laundry. It's clearly gotten dangerous, hasn't it?


-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/04/2008 07:52:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. The last time I'd Did laundry was for the mob

    ReplyDelete