Sunday, April 13, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Sunday's Photo: For the Ladies.

This is it. This is all I'm doing today. It's cold outside, and I'm going to be a bum --a golf-watching, unshowered, unshaven bum.

However, before I embark on a day of sloth, I figured I'd post a pretty picture for all the pretty ladies who drop by this blog to pretty the place up in spite of my tedious efforts to keep it all grimy, filthy and full of manly farts and belches.

Purdy

Ladies, without your delicate sensibilities, this world would be a cruel and ugly place (and it wouldn't smell too keen either). If it wasn't for you, my blog would look like a bowling alley, and these scribblings of mine would be about as entertaining as the random scratchings found on a truck-stop men's room wall.

So, hooray you!

Now, that said, I'm off to eat bacon in my holey underwear.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/13/2008 10:58:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. lol you're not that uncivilized, now are you?
    The picture is pretty, though. I like it a lot.
    And I personally don't think there's anything wrong with a bowling alley, so if you'd like to make your blog look like one, I say go right ahead. ;-)

    Have a good day being a golf-watching, unshowered, unshaven bum!
    Morgan
    http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a mental image of a lounge singer saying, "This one's for the ladies."

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on now, nobody watches golf!? That's the one thing that's more tedious than actually playing it!

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We watched golf today. It's actually pretty cool. Even though Tiger didn't win today, I consider it a privilege to watch him play...he's one of the best athletes EVER, and we get to watch him in our lifetime! Ken and I have talked about going to see him play sometime...Ken saw him once, I think in Chicago, and I think it would be a blast to go watch Tiger.

    Although it's hard to beat watching the Masters in high def. Sweet!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete