Friday, April 4, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Friday Foto!

Indeed! Spring has sprung!

Ancient Lawn Waterer.

I love this sprinkler. It's the 1950's (I believe) Squarespray, and it will never die. There's only one moving part, and it's that little fan on the top. Water hits it, and it spreads out. It's genius, and it totally kicks ass.

On the other hand, there's really absolutely no control over the thing, but how much freakin' control does a person need when it comes to a sprinkler? What? Are your yards like Augusta?

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll be posting after this until tomorrow. The weather outside is gorgeous, the Battlestar Galactica marathon is still going on, and the UPS dude is bringing me some camera toys. All-in-all, it's a dandy-fine Friday, and the weekend here is going to be beautiful. So, things may be slow as I'm out trying to regain whatever sanity was lost during the winter.

Aside from that, what are you all up to this weekend? I expect to hear about fun things. Really, at this time of year, if you're not getting out of the house enjoying the weather and warmer temperatures, I will find you and drag you outside myself.

Take care!
-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/04/2008 12:01:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. You'll track us down?  Dragging us out, by what, our hair?  (Note to self, watch my long hair if Dan's around.)

    Enjoy spring, Dan.  While it's an on and off chilly rain here, it's still SPRING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful weekend is on the way here, too, but I have to work. <sigh> The good news is that it's my last weekend to work, and in a week I'll be RETIRED! Woohoo! Enjoy your nice weather!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pic. Moving this weekend (ugggg) so can't enjoy the weather too much.
    And its Rockies opening weekend ahhhh to bad.
    B.

    ReplyDelete