Saturday, April 19, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Neato!


Danica Patrick has become the first woman in history to win an IndyCar race by winning the Indy Japan 300 in Motegi.

So, consider that particular glass ceiling shattered, and put her name in the history books where it can never be erased.

Figures it would be the ONE race I didn't watch, dammit.

Nonetheless, congratulations to Danica and the whole team.

Now, I'd write more, but it's late, and for whatever reason, I just can't seem to sleep, and my brain is pretty mushy.

Still... How cool is it to see her with that trophy? That thing's got to be as tall as she is.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/20/2008 12:30:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. ... I am very happy for her ... she has driven well, if erratic ... she definitely deserves all the credit ... she has EARNED it ..!

    ReplyDelete