Friday, April 25, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Something for You to Do...



Let's play a little game, shall we?

A couple of weeks ago, while on a jaunt to San Diego, my twin --The Clone-- got a tattoo... A Clone-stamp, if you will (HA!).

Now, I consider myself a bit of a geek. Granted, I'm not up there in the upper-strata of the Geek-o-Sphere like Wil Wheaton or John Scalzi, but I can hold my own in certain geek-based conversations.

My Clone, on the other hand, is one USB-powered pocket-protector away from blowing those two out of the water. And, as a point of proof, all you need do is look at the body art my brother chose to see just how boldly he broadcasts his geekiness.

Anyway, the game for you guys, if you're interested, is to see if you can figure out what this is a tattoo of.

For those of you who know this off-hand and right away, I applaud you. There's a screaming geek in you, and I hope you embrace it.

And, for those of you who don't know what this is, I'll give you a hint:

It's from an old video game.

Now, I don't have any prizes to give away or anything, and this is just for fun. Please feel free to guess as many times as you wish. If you've got memories of the game, please share them.

On Monday, I will post the answer along with your stories (if there are any).

Good luck!


-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/25/2008 11:10:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Is it from Space Invaders?

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a little bit of what the first comment said from space invaiders crossed with the things my kids collected last yr called crazy bones...

    ~~~Make It A Great Day~~~
                Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/


    ReplyDelete