Wednesday, April 30, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Foto Heute!

Guten Morgen!

Ja! Ich kann nur ein bischen Deutsch verstanden, aber ich habe zu viele Worte vergessen...

Das ist schade...

Also, hier ist Heute's Foto fur Mittwoch:

Funf..

Ooof... It's been a while since I used my German lessons.

Anyway, look what showed up in my house! It's a bottle of Fun and Five. Five isn't bad, and I'm thinking it's better than a six, but not nearly as pretentious or overbearing as a three or a four.

Five is cheap and yummy.

Unfortunately, I can't remember where this came from (which probably means that the bottle of wine accomplished its purpose). However, as far as I'm concerned, it lept from the shelves of the local liquor store and just sort of rolled its way across town into my kitchen so as to be beheaded and have its insides sucked out.

Either that, or someone brought it over. But, that takes the magic away, doesn't it?

Nonetheless, for today's picture, y'all get a cheap bottle of umlaut wine. Nothing arsty about it. I do, however, kind of dig how the bottle's left edge plays against the dark.


-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/30/2008 09:46:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment