Wednesday, April 9, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Today... A Picture. A Challenge...

Now, I'm not having that great of a day today. The arthritis is flaring up big time, and I'm a hurtin' unit.

Nonetheless, for today's picture, I figured I'd post something and see if you all can figure out what it is:

Guess what it is.

Some of you, I know, will get this straight away. Others may puzzle over it since it's still April here, and not much is really green.

Personally, this little fellow stuck with me all winter, and I think it actually kept me from going crazy.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 4/09/2008 11:39:00 AM

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a basil plant!  Did you have it indoors?  I love the smell and taste of basil.  Great to add to your spaghetti.  Sorry to hear your arthritis is flaring up.  It can't be helping that you are expecting snow again.  Isn't this the longest winter ever?  Love reading your blog, it brightens up the dull days.  Chrisor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting on a sack of seeds are we, hemp LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it basil?

    Beth

    ReplyDelete