Thursday, March 6, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] The Way It Should Be!



Oh yes... Mind you, it's not that I'm cruel or anything, but if I am going to have nature scurrying about the dusty corners of my humble abode, there desperately needs to be some sort of order established. In other words, cats should trump mice.

Anyway, this picture was sent to me a little earlier today, and I pretty much died laughing.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/06/2008 05:13:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. In the past week or so, Sheeba has killed one mouse and brought his prize upstairs, followed by notifying us (starting at about 4 AM) that there was a mouse on the sticky trap behind the kitchen cabinets. I'm not sure why mouse activity is at such a high level at the moment, but I can only surmise that it is the axis of evil trying to infiltrate our homes.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I laughed out loud on that one. Classic. Perfect. And I second that motion, Cats should trump (and pounce) all things 3 inches or smaller.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHA!  And here I am, supposed to be quiet!  Too funny. ;)  C.

    ReplyDelete