Tuesday, March 18, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] So Long...

Arthur C. Clarke has died.

This news is saddening, but if a life is to be measured, it can be seen in the lives touched, and Arthur C. Clarke, as an author, influenced so many it's impossible to measure. Shades of him can be found throughout the Science Fiction community, and perhaps, in the end, that is the best testimonial to what a great person he truly was.

I could go on, but why? All I will say is so many of the dreams inside my head came directly from the works of Arthur C. Clarke, and for that I will always be thankful.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/18/2008 05:30:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. When it came to science fiction and future world predictions, he was my hero.
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete