Saturday, March 15, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Clickity clickity...

Yup. I've been out taking pictures all day in the hopes of trying to suss out the fine little bits of my new camera. Unfortunately, I live in Wisconsin, and currently my world is pretty much a hellish monochrome landscape of various shades of gray, white, and brown. So, outdoor pictures are not too exciting. However, tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, and hopefully I can get out and find something with a little color. Like this:


Oooo... Pretty. It's a little over-exposed, but I wanted to make the little hairs on this blossom leap out a bit. I'm not sure what this plant is called since I'm about as far from a botanist as any one man could be. I just water it every couple of days here and there. Someone called it a "dolphin plant" though, so that may be a clue. I mean, the blooms do look like dolphins before they open up.

Meh...

Aside from that nonsense, how's your weekend going? Is anyone doing anything odd or out of the ordinary?

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/15/2008 09:17:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. LOLOL, Over exposed huh? That ain't happened to me in years!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing Odd went snowboarding. That's about it. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is -- do you have a PINK rug?

    ReplyDelete