Sunday, March 9, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] I May Need to Paint...


What you see here is my backdoor window frame showcasing the result of many days' worth of DogCat's demands to be let out.

In other words, he does little kitty chin-ups on this poor portal, and though it's kind of rare to find him doing such things these days, in his youth, it was a pretty common sight to see him dangling from the door, wailing through the window begging to be released into the wild of the backyard.

Anyway, that's a summer project, I guess. And, I suppose the good news is that I can sand that out. Fortunately, he's good to furniture, and that's a really great thing since, with his monster-cat claws, he could probably turn the sofa into a pile of kindling and shredded fabric in a matter of psycho-kitty minutes.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/09/2008 10:31:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Great shot!, kitty damage or not.  Say...does he maybe travel long distance?  I've got a pair of squishy hungry cat claw friendly slippers, that have suddenly grown threads. ;)  C.

    ReplyDelete