Monday, March 24, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Gyaaah!

Man... I'm freakin' aching today. My guess is it probably has something to do with those many hours spent perched, rather uncomfortably, upon a barstool yesterday while munching wings and burgers and many, many beers with my clone.

Don't worry. It's not a hangover. In fact, the head is pretty much the only thing that doesn't hurt at the moment. But, my god! My toes feel like I ran a marathon in trainers about five sizes too small (Yes. I called them trainers. That's for my British friends. Just don't expect me to put any extraneous U's in my words like colour, humour, you, caur, boaut, buouy, or salamandeur).

Aside from that gibberish, I'm just going to be hanging out today watching crappy movies on the SciFi channel while waiting for the UPS dude to deliver me a new lens. Once it gets here, I'll rattle off some more pictures to see how it works. Right now, however, my brain just feels like mush since I've been up since three this freakin' morning.

Enjoy your Mondays!


-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/24/2008 08:07:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you followed basketball at all?  (GO Terps!  The women's team, of course.)  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that. Good luck with the rest of your day.

    Jimmy
    http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/

    ReplyDelete