Wednesday, March 5, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Been There.... So Many Times.

A lot of people have sent me Part One of this, so what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't share Part Two with you?




I'll tell you. That's pretty close to DogCat's actions when he wants to come it. But, he spends most of his time having a tantrum on the window sill outside, and when I open the door to let him in, rather than jump down and beat a blazing path inside the house like a supposedly starving, freezing cat should, he just sits there staring at me.

Eventually, after my opening and closing the door several times, he makes his way to the front porch and into the house. And, he does this for no other reason than the fact that he's a cat, and I am but a plaything for the fuzzy beast.

Still... I've got the freakin' thumbs. HA!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/05/2008 11:18:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment