Wednesday, March 12, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Umm... Ooops?

Hi folks. Sorry I've been gone all day today. I really do hope no one got any work done in my absence. Remember: You don't need me to keep you from working. For example, you know that gum stuck to the bottom of your desk? Yeah. Run your hand under there to find it.

You didn't put there, did you?

Do you know who did?

Neither do I, but I'm pretty sure you could waste an entire afternoon trying to figure it out.

Anyway, the reason why I was gone was because I was shopping all day.

Shopping... All Day... Like a girl.

Actually, I was just shopping for cameras, but it did require I put on pants and leave the house for a few hours as I trundled my carcass to the store to actually look at the camera I was planning to buy.

Then, after pawing up the store display, I zoomed home, hopped online, and loaded up some odd virtual shopping cart with various goodies. Yay!

Now, I'm not going to tell you what I bought until it gets here and is in my grubby mitts. But, as I always am when it comes to new gizmos and whatnots, I'm freakin' giddy and from now until the UPS dude is banging on my door, I'm going to be all twitchy and tweaked and watching all those wonderful shots pass me by.

Aside from that, it's now time for bed.

G'night people! I hope your Wednesday was a wild one. See ya tomorrow.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/12/2008 09:35:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like gadgets and gizmos. Can't wait to see what we bought.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuttin' better than a good twitch. ;)  C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shopping how fun!!!

    ~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
    Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/



    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I suppose you could have put on sweats, or a kilt.  :)

    Wednesday started wayyyy too early for a gig my daughter had, on a morning television show, and ended late.  But, wild?  Perhaps this weekend, full of wearing of the green, wild still being a relative term!

    ReplyDelete