Monday, March 17, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] For the Irish...

I absolutely love this version of "Danny Boy."






That's the way I think I'll be singing it today. After all, this time of year, with my name being Dan and all, it's impossible to escape, and someone will inevitably call or bump into me and start squealing out that tune the best their mock-baritone can produce, and somewhere, right along with me, dogs and cats will be cringing and weeping.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/17/2008 01:31:00 PM

5 comments:

  1. So now *I* am singing it.......

    My late grandfather from Ireland being a Danny boy (junior), himself......

    I love the muppets -- to bad I don't have speakers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen that before. Priceless. Thanks.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beaker..AHAHAHAHAA!! This is great, Danny man. --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good day to be Irish ! Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I PMP to this.
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete