Thursday, March 20, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Today's Picture.

Enjoy some vin.

Personally, it's not really my favorite wine. In fact, it's pretty much a mostly lousy wine. Of course, that doesn't mean it's not going to be consumed. But, you know, I don't want you to think I'm going to enjoy it.

Aside from that, I'm probably going to be kind of silent today, and unless something big happens, I'm most likely going to be watching the round-ball, squeaky-shoe tournament (Go Badgers!) and sitting here hurting like a freak. Apparently, there's a huge winter storm plowing into this area, and I'm feeling its approach.

The geeks are forecasting 5 to 7 inches of snow, but I'm hoping it stays in the form of rain. I don't mind shoveling the rain. In fact, I can usually put it off for a few days.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/20/2008 11:00:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you could shovel all sorts of things.  

    (But, I'm done with snow -- oh I was ready for more, for some REAL snow, but not NOW.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's a ed wine, it has just got to be a rioja........ UNGH, luverly jubberly.
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete