Saturday, March 22, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Saturday's Picture.

Rats! I awoke this morning to discover that it was still winter...


Fortunately, there are signs all around that spring is gaining the upper-hand.

However, unfortunately, this bastard drop you see here is probably going to wind up in my basement with one or two million of his closest friends and family. Normally, that sort of thing would bother me, but not this time. Things are thawing, the sun is shining, and a little color is returning to this world. If I have to make-do with a little mop work, so be it.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/22/2008 10:25:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. I thought Milwaukee was totally buried!  ?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah-my basement and family room gets flooded when it rains or snow thaws--don't ya just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that pic.......... totaly awsum.
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant shot.

    So, how long did it take you to perfect that one?

    ReplyDelete