Monday, March 31, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Monday... Picture... You Get It.

Here's today's photo.

Splash

Yeah. It's a little noisy since I was shooting in a heap of darkness. But, I kind of like how the noise brings out a certain gloom in this picture. It gives the water a rocky/metallic quality.

Anyway, this is the birdbath, and as you can see by the choppiness, it was raining pretty good when I snapped this one. Unfortunately, the burst mode on the camera is only capable of 2.5 frames per second. It would have been super cool to see what this would have turned into. But, the next time it rains, I'll see if I can do better.

Okay... Back to my BSG marathon.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 3/31/2008 03:03:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. ... very good try ... if I knew how, I would as you for this picture so that I could add it to my journal ... in fact, I am ..!  Would you mind sending me a copy of this photo to use in my journal ..?

    ReplyDelete