Saturday, July 8, 2006

A New Weight-Loss Plan...

    I have a new diet plan.  And no, I don't have a weight problem, really.  I figure it's fine and dandy to be 6'2" and weigh somewhere around 210 lbs.

    However, should the time come to lose a few pounds, I've decided the easiest way to do so would be to hang out with pregnant women.  And, not just ANY pregnant woman, mind you.  I want to hang out with my friend Jenn, who, through recent conversations, has detailed her cravings for smoked-chubs and apple-pie, or deviled eggs and chocolate sauce.  It's absolutely terrifying, really. 

7 comments:

  1. And just what is wrong with deviled eggs and chocolate sauce??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No scambled eggs and mustard for you?
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight plan? who needs a weight plan. Eat more ice cream! :)

    Charley
    http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol funny. I ate suzy q's when I was pregnant with my twins. My oldest I didn't crave anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oranges, sardines, and big Greek olives. Didn't really matter what I ate because I was going to puke it back up anyway. I remember drinking a vanilla milkshake and it was still Cold when it came back up. i actually lost weight while pregnant, so your idea could be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes good idea - - - my friend has been craving bacon bits on her mint chocolate chip icecream. Sounds delicious don't ya think?

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids smother their hard boiled eggs with maple syrup.  I think they do that just so they won't have to share with me.  yuck!

    ReplyDelete