Friday, July 7, 2006

The New Guy...

    There's a new Editor in AOL's little slice of the blogosphere.  His name is Jeff Simmermon and his journal is Pixel Pusher

    If you'd like to know more about him, either go to his journal, or simply go to any Jamaican restaurant, poke your head into the kitchen and I'm pretty sure you'll hear "Simmermon" bandied about --as well as the more uncomplimentary "jerk chicken."   

    Of course, he seems like a really nice guy and definite plus to the AOL Journal Community, and, of course, I am only saying this because he chose me to deflower his innocent blog as his first Weekly Editor's Pick.  And, I'm certain that like most who have met me and made a similar decision, he'll probably wake up tomorrow sober, screaming and trembling with the cold sweat of panic and regret (but don't worry Jeff.  I hear it helps to drink a lot and sleep with the light on). 

    On top of that, you can also go to the Journals Main Page and see a new picture of my mug being broadcast around teh internets.  

    Anyway, go say hi to the new guy, and make it a point to visit all of the blogs on his list.  It's quite flattering being included among such wonderful reads.  

-DP   

6 comments:

  1. oh yeah, congrats Dan ..I've already been to his blog via Magic Smoke and saw your pasty face. I'll be taking an extra xanax before bedtime tonight and saying a prayer for all the new people who innocently click on a link to your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dan on being one of the new guy's picks. Love the pic of you in the posies by the way.
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dan.  Congrats on being on the picks list!  Now WHY would anyone want to pick YOUR journal to read.  I come visit you each day....but I'm a glutton for punishment!  <kidding>
    I love your picture too!  But, I'd like to know....what do you look like WITHOUT the hat??
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats as being picked.  Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!  Congrats on being "chosen" as well!  Do we get special privledges now?  Oh no - is there a secret handshake?  I'm not good with organized coordination - I tried to learn the "Macharena" and 'bout took out half of Ohio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such a compliment to be chosen with you and Holly. I am so amazed! Enjoy!
    Rhianna

    ReplyDelete