Saturday, July 1, 2006

I Can Take a Hint...

Trying to tell me something?    This is from my AOL sign-on screen.  Obviously, they're desperately trying to tell me something if they feel they need to say it twice. 

    Anyway, listen to me now, AOL.  I don't need your attitude.  Of course I need help.  Have you been paying attention to my life lately?  I mean, it's no Tupperware party, okay? 

     On the other hand, I think it's somewhat rude of you to rub it in like this, and if you can't keep your opinions to yourself, then perhaps you should just be quiet, you know?  I mean, your demands for me to get help only make me want to curl up in the corner with my blankey.  Do you make any suggestions where I might find this help I so desperately seem to need?  Of course you don't.  You're like a stripper.  You just take my money and insult me the first chance you get.  Hmph.. 

5 comments:

  1. Do we have to tell you again?  GET HELP1

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol way to funny. I need help too. I hope you get yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We already know you NEED help!!! LOL!~~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You're like a stripper.  You just take my money and insult me the first chance you get.  Hmph.."

    You got it! Corporate whore would be a better description but you did a good job. I'm over here vociferating a stream of obscenities right now because I have no edit slot. I want my edit slot back and I mean it or else! LOL  
    Dianna  

    ReplyDelete