Friday, July 7, 2006

Another Headline...

 
    Sorry folks...  I'm so easily entertained.  Call me purile, but I don't write these headlines, and when the words "syndicate," "Ann Coulter," and "electronic tool," are used in the same sentence, it's really somewhat disturbing.   
 
    Then again, call me evil, but the thought of Ann Coulter getting nailed for plagiarism just gives me all sorts of warm, fuzzy feelings.  She's a bit of an intellectual hazard in that I think a great deal of her bloviating, self-important angst is simply an act she uses to feed her ego.  It's unfortunate that people give her works any more merit than just being the irrational rantings of an intolerant, hate-filled human being. 
 
    Anyway, kind of a sloppy entry here.  Sorry about that.  I'm a bit rushed, but life should slow down in time for the weekend ahead.  Does anyone have any nifty plans? 
 
-DP

6 comments:

  1. No nifty plans here . . . just waltzing around the house in my underwear and high heels, pretty boring, but I figure I better get my money outta them.

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel warm and fuzz toololololo- I am one of those Darn Democrat Liderals Ann bitches about! And I am a Darn good liberal at that too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plagiarism! -- I  feel warm and fuzzy too lolololo- I am one of those Darn Democrat Liderals Ann bitches about! And I am a Darn good liberal at that too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/07/06/countdown-coulters-text-book-plagerism/
    You're welcome.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Coulter IS an electronic tool.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol yep I read that too.

    ReplyDelete