Saturday, June 10, 2006

Where's Jack the Cat?

 

Top News- escaped-bull-startles-maine-neighborhood - AOL News

    Maine?!?  They have rodeos in Maine?  I thought the only things there were lobsters, trees and lost Canadians looking for directions to Buffalo. 

    Anyway, let's just say that bull's pretty damn lucky he wasn't in a particular backyard in New Jersey.  That would have been awesome to see.  I think Jack the Tabby would have chased that bull up a tree.  I'd pay to see that. 

     I dunno...  I'm thinking animals have gone wild.  I mean, they're all over the news.  We've got runaway bulls, tough-guy cats, Ann Coulter.  It's chaos, man.  CHAOS!  I just slept better at night knowing these beasts were kept in cages.  I need a nightlight. 

-DP

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Barb sent me over. You are a funny guy and i have you on alerts now. Come read my craziness if you want.
    If i saw a bull running down a road, i would get the hell out of there thats for sure!
    lisa jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm in New Jersey!.. and they haven't caged me!...................yet.

    ReplyDelete