Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Can I Get Fries With That?

 
    Right now, I am finishing up my daily tasks, and I decided to have a little pizza and watch a bit of the World Cup match between Croatia and Brazil.  However, as the game started, my mind seemed to be focused on the red and white uniforms of the Croatian players. 
 
    Now, I'm not trying to start anything that could possibly be described as an "International Incident," but, when I see this:
 
 
 
    The first thing that comes to my mind, of course, is this:
 
 
 
    Needless to say, I'm finding it really quite hard concentrating on this game.  I NEED a burger...
 

7 comments:

  1. Only you . . .

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of it as a checked table cloth at an italian restaurant and have the pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see your point.  Even before I scrolled down to see Bob, I was thinking CHEESEBURGER!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Big Boy doesn't have the Sweatshop Swoop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its been a long long time since i had a Frischs Big Boy.
    Nice and meaty, you know?

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol that is so funny and yep they look just a like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I wouldn't have thought of that....but now that you mention it.....
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete