Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm in a Heaven-Type Place...

    Just a quick note before I write about tonight's exploits with the "Kinda-Sorta-Girlfriend" (KSG) and our dinner with my parents (as a teaser, it involves freakishly expensive British cheese, some bourbon Manhattans, and a lot of Panko bread crumbs). 

    Anyway, I'm home now, and I turned on the TV and found Andrea Bocelli on PBS, and it's freakin' blowing my marbles as to how great this sounds on the home theater.  Awesome!  Must...  make...  very loud!  Check it out if you can... 

    So, I'm going to watch that as soon as the damn ubiquitous pledge drive is over (oh..  I can get the CD and DVD for $175). 

-DP

3 comments:

  1. You don't strike me as an Andre Bocelli kind of person, but then on a home theatre it probably does sound a bit amazing! :)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is sad is that you spent your Sunday evening watching PBS . . . while I was in Ohio spending my Sunday evening watching CET "30 Years of Cincinnati Highlights" . . . if I made a pledge at the $75 level I got the DVD . . . but the $100 got me the DVD and the BOOK! Whoooo weeeee!

    . . . .
           . . . .
         
    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know you watch PBS and enjoy Bocelli.  Interesting.  Doesn't seem to fit with the persona you've created in this journal.  But I've always been partial to mavericks.

    ReplyDelete