I swiped this meme from a Mad Woman named Barb.
43 of the MOST random questions...
1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
2. Who will be your next kiss?
I'm saving myself for marriage. Besides, girl-germs and cooties are worse than the Ebola virus.
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I think it was sometime during the Reagan Administration
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
I pretty much don't plan on wearing socks until October. I think they're Fascist.
6. When was the last time you went out of town?
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee... Alterra coffee. Yummy stuff.
9. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and t-shirt (no socks).
10. Have you been in a car wash?
Not lately, but yes. I have been in a car-wash.
11. Last fast food you ate?
A Big Mac with meat.
12. Where were you last week on Saturday?
My niece's house (fixing things)
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
14. When was the last time you ran?
Gym class: 1983 (I really haven't been in that much of a hurry since then).
15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Right now, I'm watching the World Cup match between Germany and Ecuador.
16. What is your favorite class?
17. Your dream vacation?
I'd like to spend a week in Katmandu enjoying the exquisite delicacies of Bobo's House of Boiled Yak.
18. Last 3 people's houses you were in?
That's a toughie. I didn't really get their names, but they had nice stuff. Oddly, most people don't let me into their houses.
19. How old are your parents?
Mid-to-upper 70's with a chance of being partly cloudy.
21. Do you miss anyone?
Sometimes. I don't miss the person, but I do miss the feelings.
22. Last play you saw?
Man of La Mancha
23. What are your plans for today?
Work, work, work... And then I plan to experiment with a microwave and a Quarter Pounder with Cheese this afternoon.
24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace?
I'm banned from MySpace after some comments I made about Britney Spears.
25. Ever go to camp?
No. But I have been camping.
26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Sometimes.27. What do you want to know about the future?
I'd like to know how much hair I'm going to lose before all is said and done.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne
No. But, I did spray some Oust air-freshener in my face this morning by accident. Does that count? Everything smells like lemons.
30. Where is your best friend located?
Right now? Hmmm... He's probably drowning in the pool in his backyard.31. Do you have a tan?
Very much so.
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I'd like to be somewhere between 78 and 83 years old when I have children. I think that's the perfect age where I can still be an effective parent without having to shoulder a whole lot of the burden or responsibility.
33. Do you collect anything?
34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Ten years ago. I got pulled over for not having a front license plate. However, they didn't give me a ticket because I DID have the plate. It was just attached to the front bumper that was in the back seat.
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes. Did you ever drink a two-story beer-bong?
36. How do you like your drinks?
37. Do you like hot sauce?
Sure. I'm just not one of those lunatics who douses their food in that freakishly, blisteringly hot nonsense. I like to taste what I'm eating.
38. Last time you took a shower?
After running (see #14).
39. Who do you have a crush on?
Her name's Lucy, and she's a nice FBI agent I met while trolling for Pakistani boys on MySpace.
40. What is your mood?
41. Are you someone's best friend?
I don't know. You'll have to ask them.
42.Are you rich?
My name is Elmer J. Fudd: Millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.
43. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?
I think she's a Communist.