Friday, June 9, 2006

Me...

    Here's a little "me-me-me" meme I swiped from Paul.  It's nice stealing stuff from his journal on days when I am feeling less-than-chipper.  Enjoy!

1 - Accent:  I speak with the slow, laborious drone of the North American Dim-Witted Lummox.

2 - Booze:  Usually a bottle of wine outside by the fireplace.

3 - Chore I hate: Mowing the lawn.

4 - Dogs/cats: Two cats --Harding and Acacia.

5 - Essential electronics: My laptop, Fender Cyber Twin Amplifier, Audio Technica 200 series wireless system, Boss GE-7 EQ, and my refrigerator.

6 - Favorite perfume/cologne: I don't have one. 

7 - Gold/silver:
I am currently unadorned.  But, I did wear a watch once. 

8 - Hometown: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

9 - Insomnia: What about it?

10 - Job title: Writer and musician (sometimes I teach).

11 - Kids: Nope. 

12 - Living arrangements:
In a house with a Great Lake at the end of the street.

13 - Most admired trait: My ability of pointing out the painfully obvious.

14 - Number of sexual partners: Huh? 

15 - Overnight hospital stays: Lots. 

16 - Phobia:  Here's a list of the things that scare me.

17 - Quote: Can't really think of one right now.  You can pick one.

18 - Religion: I'm not terribly religious. 


19 - Siblings: Six brothers.

20 - Time I usually wake up: Three-thirty a.m. 

21 - Unusual talent: None.

22 - Vegetable I refuse to eat: Apricots (I know.  But, that's the only thing I really don't like eating).


23 - Worst habit: Contracting food poisoning from eating strange things.

24 - X-rays: Head to toe --a couple of times over, actually. 

25 - Yummy foods I make: Hmmm...  I make all sorts of things. 

26 - Zodiac sign: Gemini (I even have a twin too)
.

6 comments:

  1. Dan, don't go to China. Buicks are now the biggest selling car there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks . . . I stole this from you.
          Mwahahahahaha.
    No unusual talents, I don't believe that for a second . . . feeling shy today are you?

    Take care, have a great weekend!

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahahahaha! I saw that you put me on your side bar as Miss Trickster. That is too funny, I haven't been called trickster since I was in the 5th grade.

    . . . Okay enough rambling for one day. Thanks for the pimp though. :-D

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna snag this for my journal! Do you mind if i put your link in the entry? Everyone should know about your journal! Its great! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! I found your journal while reading the wonderful Hadonfield Myers Experience and I have to say that your journal is a delight. I will have to come back for another visit soon. Here are my answers :

    1. Accent: Since I live here in Atlanta people say that I have picked up a southern accent

    2. Booze: I love wine coolers

    3. Chores I hate: doing dishes, the laundry basically cleaning

    4. Dogs/Cats: A puppy was recently found in our yard but the vet is unable to tell its particular breeding

    5. Essential electronics: My computer and my handwritten journal

    6. Favorite perfume/cologne: I don't have one

    7. Gold/ Silver: I don't have any

    8. Hometown: San Diego California

    9. Insomnia: Not applicable

    10. Job Title: Custodian

    11. Kids: 2 nieces

    12. Living arrangements: With family

    13. Most admired trait: Not sure

    14. Number of sexual partners: None

    15. Overnight hospital stays: None

    16. Phobia: spiders, snakes, bears, tigers, heights, being stuck in a elevator

    17. Quote: Give me chocolate or give me death

    18. Religion: Catholic

    19. Siblings: Older sister

    20. Time I usually wake-up: It depends if I'm working or not

    21. Unusual talent: None

    22. Vegetable I refuse to eat: all of them

    23. Worst habit: chewing my nails

    24. X-rays: none

    25. Yummy foods I make: None I can't cook

    26. Zodiac sign: Taurus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is mine:

    1 - Accent: I talked just like my dog...don't you?
    2 - Booze: I gave it up for lent.. and health reasons
    3 - Chore I hate: All
    4 - Dogs/cats: I have Max- a terrier mix/ Fireball - a tabby terrorist
    5 - Essential electronics: Cell,computer,car,camera, head screws/marbles
    6 - Favorite perfume/cologne: makes me sneeze
    7 - Gold/silver: Silver
    8 - Home town: Falls Church, Va.
    9 - Insomnia: no, I love to stay up until 2 am
    10 - Job title: Day care provider or " go sit in time out" Provider
    11 - Kids: 1 Ryan, he is 13 and God's gift to me!
    12 - Living arrangements: married
    13 - Most admired trait: People say I am giving.....I say I am silly
    14 - Number of sexual partners: Sorry I am a lady..I don't kiss and tell
    15 - Overnight hospital stays: 3 {birth, back, and bleeding problems}
    16 - Phobia: Heights, fire, and dying before I tell all that I love that I love them
    17 - Quote: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."~~~~ GOD
    18 - Religion: christen, Baptist
    19 - Siblings: 2 brothers {who I love dearly!!!!} and 1 sister {whom I love}
    20 - Time I usually wake up: 6:20 am {go to bed at 2 am}
    21 - Unusual talent: being 45 and looking 35...at least that's what folks say I look
    22 - Vegetable I refuse to eat: celery
    23 - Worst habit: Thinking
    24 - X-rays: I think its...5
    25 - Yummy foods I make:  Pies and cakes
    26 - Zodiac sign: Libra ..if you believe in that stuff

    ReplyDelete